Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Dizzy Daisy

Today I went meandering through the cyber halls of the crafting world and to my utter pleasure found The Dizzy Daisy. From bragbooks to bookmarks, and lots of delights in between, there are a smattering of unique treasures for baby (and a special something for mommy too!).

I fell in love with these "Lil'Hoots"! I absolutely need one for my bed. And my couch. And my car. Each one has hand-sewn stitches around the eyes, beak and tummy which really adds to the look.


I also want one of these freakishly cute monster appliques. What a creative idea! You can buy
them separate or they'll put it on a shirt for you!

*All photos from The Dizzy Daisy

1 comments:

jodie said...

Awesome! I make them and Dizzy Daisy puts them on a shirt for you! Peace and Etsy love! Love it!
Thanks so much for blogging about my patches! Peace and ETSY love!

http://www.jodieflowers.etsy.com